Top Mind Peak Performance Centre applies a portfolio of advanced technology and techniques to asses and support individuals dealing with a concussion.
Sessions take under 20 minutes. The isolated cognitive stimulation involved and rapid brain development through the effects of neuroplasticity often lead to accelerated improvement rates in clients.
The benefits of brain training under the supervision of trained professionals are widespread and results are evident in the sporting environment, in the classroom and workplace. The human brain is composed of about 100 billion neurons. Early researchers believed that neurogenesis, or the creation of new neurons stopped shortly after adolescence. Nowadays, it is understood that the brain maintains the remarkable ability to reorganize pathways, create new connections and, in some cases, even create new neurons. Quite simply – the brain can be trained to achieve optimal functionality and peak performance.
The System uses a 3d Projector or 3D capable TV or P.C. to create an immersive 3D environment where you track a series of “bouncing balls” which move faster and faster as you progress.
NeuroTracker training improves athletic and mental performance by increasing player situational awareness and improving action response time during gameplay. The process of training the brain, adding motor skills, and graduating to a fully-immersive virtual environment is quickly becoming the future of high-level sport science.
- Improve your situational awareness
- Increase stamina and resistance to mental fatigue
- Maintain focus for longer periods
- Read and anticipate body movements more effectively
- Track multiple targets simultaneously
- Increase Peripheral awareness
- Process visual information more rapidly
- Mood Disorders
Biofeedback & Neurofeedback
- Anxiety / Panic Attacks
- Sleep Disorders
- Digestive Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Peak Performance
- Sports and Athlete Training
- Attention Deficit disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Impulse Control Issues, Impulsivity
- Stress Related Conditions
- Work and Sports Performance Issues
- Chronic Pain (Migraine, Fibromyalgia, IBS)